COME JOIN IN!
Register with British Dodgeball today for Coaching Membership or Accreditation and receive the following benefits:
Coaches Membership – £20/year:
If you would like to become a coaching member of British Dodgeball, then please complete the necessary payment for the period ending 31st August 2021. British Dodgeball membership is open to all coaches without discrimination. Please read our full membership terms and conditions for more information.
The British Dodgeball Coaching Accreditation is available in 3 tiers and suitable for the individual coach, small business or medium to large coaching company:
- Coaches Accreditation
For: Self-employed sports coaches
Price: £100 for year 1, with an annual renewal fee of £50
- Company Accreditation
For: Small businesses with 5 or fewer coaches
Price: £200 for year 1, with an annual renewal fee of £100
- Company Accreditation Plus
For: Medium/Large businesses with more than 5 coaches
Price: £400 for year 1, with an annual renewal fee of £200
Benefits of Coaches Accreditation
- Access to our British Dodgeball Primary Scheme of Work or Secondary Scheme of Work (usually £120/£60)
- Accreditation from British Dodgeball – official partner logo
- 50% discount on our Level 2 Coaching Course for your staff
- 10% discount on our cloth dodgeball range
- Support from our development team to facilitate club links in your area
- Club development and funding support for new community clubs
- The opportunity to sell British Dodgeball leaders courses for a £50 finders fee
- The opportunity to sell British Dodgeball Level 2 courses for a £100 finders fee
- Public liability insurance (self employed coaches only)
Requirements of Coaches Accreditation
- Coaches to use the correct British Dodgeball recognised equipment for dodgeball in your sessions
- Coaches to use the correct British Dodgeball rules in your sessions
- Coaches to have the British Dodgeball Level 2 Coaching Qualification
- Coaches to have necessary first aid training, DBS, safeguarding and public liability insurance
- To have been approved by British Dodgeball upon completion of the application form below
To apply for a coaching licence or coaching company accreditation please complete the application form below and make the necessary payment through the checkout. This form is ONLY for Coaches Accreditation Applicants and not for those purchasing Coaches Membership.
You will be invoiced annually from the date you sign up to retain your Coaches Accreditation. We reserve the right to refuse individuals and companies that do not satisfy the required criteria. Please read our full membership terms and conditions for more information.
You do NOT need to complete the below form if you are applying for the £20/yr ‘Coaches Membership’. Only if you are applying for one of the 3 accreditation levels.
Coaches Membership, Coaches Accreditation, Company Accreditation, Company Accreditation Plus