British Dodgeball is looking to hire a new wave of Event Referees for the remainder of the Summer Events, into the future of the 2021/22 season and beyond.
Main Job Purpose & Duties:
● To officiate at British Dodgeball events, applying a high standard of knowledge,
communication, and integrity throughout
● To work as a member of the British Dodgeball team by demonstrating the value of sport
and physical activity, promoting enjoyable and accessible competition for people from all
● To officiate at British Dodgeball events in a professional manner
● To represent British Dodgeball at events
● To demonstrate integrity and follow the Dodgeball Code of Conduct at all dodgeball events
This position is a self-employed opportunity which is paid at £9 per hour. Travel expenses will also be covered at a rate of 25p per mile after 30 miles and Staff kit will be provided when available free of charge.
To find out more view the Job Description & Person Specification here.
Start your application by emailing [email protected] highlighting your interest for the role.