British Dodgeball is hiring 2 regional development officers to grow the game in the East & West of England. The Regional Development Officers will be responsible for generating interest and increasing participation in dodgeball within their region.
The role will include elements of:
- organising, developing and delivering our events,
- sourcing funding,
- producing promotional material,
- keeping statistical records,
- planning and undertaking administrative tasks,
- liaising and working with relevant organisations including schools, colleges, universities, clubs, councils and active partnerships,
- monitoring and assessing progress,
- coaching sessions within the community,
- delivering coach education courses.
Please view the full job advert, job description and person specification for each post below.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 1st July 2022. Interviews for post to be held on w/c 11th July 2022. Employment to start 1st September 2022.