British Dodgeball is delighted to be recruiting a Marketing & Media Officer to help grow the game across the UK. We are looking for a fantastic, experienced Marketing & Media Officer who will be responsible for creating content, gathering stories, delivering our marketing and media strategy and implementing a variety of creative content across all British Dodgeball’s channels.
We are looking for a highly creative individual who will be able to create exciting, engaging, and innovative content that attracts players and future players of all ages.
British Dodgeball is a non-profit governing body of sport that invests all income back into the development of the sport of dodgeball. We pride ourselves on having the best grassroots dodgeball program in the world and from September 2023 we will have 8 members of staff working full time to advance the sport.
The role will include elements of:
- Managing all social media channels for British Dodgeball,
- Creating branded graphics for social media,
- Creating exciting and varied written and visual content for British Dodgeball on a weekly basis,
- Photographing and filming events such as tournaments and league meets,
- Promoting opportunities for people to play dodgeball,
- Promoting the suite of British Dodgeball products and services,
- The role is a full time position starting from September 2023.
To find out more or apply for this fantastic post view the Job Advert & Description below.