British Dodgeball is delighted to be recruiting 2 regional development officers to develop the dodgeball in both the South East of England and Northern Ireland. The Regional Development Officers will be responsible for generating interest and increasing participation in dodgeball within their region.
British Dodgeball is a non-profit governing body of sport that invests all income back into the development of the sport of dodgeball. We pride ourselves on having the best grassroots dodgeball program in the world and from September 2023 we will have 8 members of staff working full time to advance the sport.
This may include elements of:
- organising, developing and delivering our events,
- producing promotional material,
- keeping statistical records,
- planning and undertaking administrative tasks,
- liaising and working with relevant organisations including schools, colleges, universities, clubs, councils and active partnerships,
- monitoring and assessing progress,
- coaching sessions within the community,
- delivering coach education courses.
These roles are full time positions starting from September 2023.
To find out more or apply for one of these fantastic posts view the Job Advert & Description below.