The British Dodgeball Level 3 course is the most advanced dodgeball coaching course in the world. The course is delivered over 2 days by an experienced British Dodgeball instructor, approximately 6 months apart. Between days 1 and 2, candidates will be required to complete 30 hours of experiential learning. Included in the course are modules on developing a coaching philosophy; managing teams effectively; incorporating learning theory and knowledge types into practice; advanced tactical application; planning for long-term player development and developing physical conditioning within dodgeball. Candidates will be required to present their learning under assessment in the form of a presentation on Day 2.
This should be particularly useful for:
- International team coaches
- Club head coaches
- Advanced practitioners of the sport
- Upcoming Level 3 Coaching Course Dates, Venues & Times
- Level 3 Certificate in Coaching Dodgeball Course Information
- Terms & Conditions
To take this course, you must:
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Hold a Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Dodgeball – If anyone attends and passes a Level 3 course without having completed this, their Level 3 certificate will be withheld until this is completed. You can book both online Level 1 and face to face Level 2 courses at the same time through our Level 1 & Level 2 Coach Education Package.
It is also strongly recommended that you complete a safeguarding qualification and have a DBS certificate before you take this course if you are working regularly with children or vulnerable adults. These form part of our minimum deployment requirements for coaches working with young people.
Course Length: 44 hours
- 2 hours pre-course online learning
- 6 hours dace to face Day 1 theory & practical
- 30 hours experiential learning
- 6 hours virtual learning presentations & Q&A
Registering Others and Paying as an Organisation: Course Registration Guide If you wish to purchase this course for other members of your organisation, please follow the steps outlined in the guide above. You can pay via invoice if you’d prefer and we will grant access via a code To do so, please email email@example.com quoting the Level 1 Award in Coaching Dodgeball online course. If you have already purchased places for others by selecting the ‘Group’ option above, and now wish to enrol users, then you can do this at the Groups Dashboard. Make sure you are logged in to the account that purchased the places when doing this.
Next Steps: Upon completing the Level 3 Certificate in Coaching Dodgeball, participants are then at the current highest standard of coaching within dodgeball. They are encouraged to pursue future CPD opportunities and act as ambassadors for the sport in a variety of settings (coaching international teams, managing club coaches in a head coach role and working to develop new players in clubs, schools, colleges and universities).